* Universal Input 90~305VAC or 127-420Vdc * High Efficiency up to 90% * Meets EN55015, EN61000-3-2 Class C * Meets EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 * Meets UL8750 * Active PFC Function * IP67 Design for Indoor or Outdoor Installations (note7) * Max. Output power 100W * Dimming function: 1~10Vdc and Resistance or DALI (Optional) * Protections: Short circuit, Over Current, Over Voltage and Over Temperature * Constant Voltage and Constant Current * No Load Power Consumption<0.5W (note10) * 3 Years Warranty
1. Add a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and a 10uF E.L. capacitor to output for ripple noise measuring @20MHz BW and 95% rated current. 2. Voltage accuracy is set of 90% rated current.
3. Line regulation is measured from high line to low line with 90% rated current.
4. Load regulation is measured from 90% to 10% rated current.
5. Can be adjusted by internal potentiometer.
6. Output constant current accuracy ±5%.
7. IP67f or model: LDM100SXXX-01, LDM100SXXX-03, LDM100SXXX-04
IP65 for model: LDM100sXXX-02, LDM100SXXX-03A, LDM100SXXX-04A
8. Efficiency is measured 95% rated power at Vin=230VAC.
9. Less than 50% typ. of the rated output voltage will enter hiccup mode.
10. No load power consumption<0.5W for LDM100SXXX-01, -02
No load power consumption<1.5W for LDM100SXXX-03, -03A, -04, -04A
Stand by power consumption<0.5W for LDM100SXXX-03, -03A, -04, -04A
11. Start up interval must be greater than 3 seconds.
Typical at 25˚C, nominal line and 75% load, unless otherwise Specified
Cincon iDALI system
Cincon iDALI Lighting Control System
iDALI system is developed by Cincon Electronics, a public company and power supply expert in Taiwan. Cincon is also the pioneer of DALI lighting control in Taiwan and the first company to use app to master the whole DALI system.
The iDALI App is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Choose the iPhone App even if you use iPad.
Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global supplier of switch mode power conversion products to the communications, computer, industrial, medical, consumer and lighting markets. We design and manufacture industry standard, RoHS compliant, DC-DC converters, AC-DC power supplies and LED power supplies. Our current offerings comprise over 3000 standard products including single & multiple output DC-DC converters from 1W to 700W , single & multiple output AC adapters from 5W to 150 W, open frame AC-DC power supplies from 5W to 1600W and LED power supplies from 16W to 150W. Cincon also offers modified standard and custom power conversion products. We're expert in the design and manufacture of power supplies engineered to customer requirements. Emphasis is placed on reliability, rapid prototyping and adherence to cost targets. Products are designed-for-manufacturability using the latest simulation techniques, test equipment and computer aided design tools. Our wholly owned, ISO 9001 & 14001 factories in Taiwan and China are outfitted with state-of-the art manufacturing equipment, including SMT pick-and-place assembly machinery. Quality and process control is insured using a variety of statistical sampling and analysis techniques throughout the manufacturing cycle. In addition, all products must pass a rigorous burn-in and fully automated final test before shipment. Our power supplies are engineered to meet worldwide safety standards. All AC-DC products and a variety of DC-DC products are UL listed or recognized; TUV approved and carry the CE mark. Cincon also certifies to other international safety standards, including PSE and CCC, on request. Products are also designed to meet the various international EMI standards.