* Universal Input 90~264VAC * High Efficiency up to 90% * Meets EN55032 Class B and CIRSS/FCC Class B * Approved IEC62368-1, UL62368-1, EN62368-1 * Continuous Short Circuit Protection * Over Voltage Protection * Peak Load (2 times of rated current (note6)) * Class II
Ripple (mV p-p) NOTE 1
Voltage Accuracy NOTE 2
Line Regulation NOTE 3
Load Regulation NOTE 4
% EFF. (typ.) NOTE 5
1. Add a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and a 10uF E.L. capacitor to output for ripple&noise measuring @20MHz BW. (CFM61S050: Add a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and 47uF E.L. capacitor.)
2. Voltage accuracy is set of 100% rated load.
3. Line regulation is measured from high line to low line with full load.
4. Load regulation is measured from 10% to 100% full load. 5. T Version wafer with JST B3B-XH / B4B-XH and mate with JST housing XH series or equivalent. 6. PL(Peak load function) Lasting time < 10 seconds with a maximum 10% duty cycle And must add external 100uF / 400V capacitor to BC+ & BC-
Typical at 25˚C, nominal line and 75% load, unless otherwise Specified
Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global supplier of switch mode power conversion products to the communications, computer, industrial, medical, consumer and lighting markets. We design and manufacture industry standard, RoHS compliant, DC-DC converters, AC-DC power supplies and LED power supplies. Our current offerings comprise over 3000 standard products including single & multiple output DC-DC converters from 1W to 700W , single & multiple output AC adapters from 5W to 150 W, open frame AC-DC power supplies from 5W to 1600W and LED power supplies from 16W to 150W. Cincon also offers modified standard and custom power conversion products. We're expert in the design and manufacture of power supplies engineered to customer requirements. Emphasis is placed on reliability, rapid prototyping and adherence to cost targets. Products are designed-for-manufacturability using the latest simulation techniques, test equipment and computer aided design tools. Our wholly owned, ISO 9001 & 14001 factories in Taiwan and China are outfitted with state-of-the art manufacturing equipment, including SMT pick-and-place assembly machinery. Quality and process control is insured using a variety of statistical sampling and analysis techniques throughout the manufacturing cycle. In addition, all products must pass a rigorous burn-in and fully automated final test before shipment. Our power supplies are engineered to meet worldwide safety standards. All AC-DC products and a variety of DC-DC products are UL listed or recognized; TUV approved and carry the CE mark. Cincon also certifies to other international safety standards, including PSE and CCC, on request. Products are also designed to meet the various international EMI standards.