* Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless for DALI Systems * Simple Control Through iDALI App * Capable of Multiple BD5T Parallel Connection * Automatic Data Synchronization Among All Connected BD5Ts * Min. & Max. Brightness Level Setting, Fade Time, Dimming,
On/Off, Scene Storing and Recalling
* Programmable scene schedule available when working with PST * Powered by DALI Bus
dali controller for hotel room light control system
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology requires iOS 6 or later/ Android 4.4 or later
Power input via DALI bus
30mA from DALI
10m (Open area)
Operating Ambient Temperature
50mm x 50mm x 20.1mm
Connecting wire cross section
28-16 AWG / 0.5-1.5 mm², solid or stranded wire.
1. iDALI app in the App Store and Google play store is for free download (select iPhone app when you use iPad to search ) 2. BD5T Initialize setting time: 160s for DALI data synchronization and collection. BD5T Power on / Start-up time: 30s for DALI data synchronization and collection. 3. PST is required for programmable scene schedule function.
Payment & Shipment
Cincon iDALI system
Cincon iDALI Lighting Control System
iDALI system is developed by Cincon Electronics, a public company and power supply expert in Taiwan. Cincon is also the pioneer of DALI lighting control in Taiwan and the first company to use app to master the whole DALI system. In a normal DALI system, users can dim lights and apply settings through wall-mounted controllers. In addition, the group setting and scene setting are configured only by an engineer on a PC software. However, it is not flexible and limits user experiences. In order to improve, iDALI offers a solution for wireless control and also breaks the limit of setting groups, and scenes which could only be set via a PC software in a regular DALI system. The setting process is also simplified and more user-friendly on the mobile device app.
* The iDALI App is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Choose the iPhone App even if you use iPad.
* Operating System: -iOS 6 or later version -Android 4.4 or later version