220v ac to 12v 24v dc medical switching power supply
20 WATT SINGLE OUTPUT AC-DC MODULES
* Universal Input Range 90~264VAC * Class II * Miniature Size Low Profile 0.8" * Industry-Standard Pin Out * Efficiency to 85% * Option for On-Board, Connecter, Screw Terminal or Encapsulated type * Continuous Short Circuit Protection * Over Voltage Protection * No Load Input Power < 0.1W * Leakage Current < 100uA * UL60601-1/IEC60601-1/EN60601-1 Ed.3.1 Medical Safety Approved * 2 MOPP * Peak Load 130% (note 8) * Meet UL62368/IEC62368/EN62368
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Add a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and a 10uF E.L. capacitor to output for Ripple & Noise measuring @20MHz BW.
2. Voltage accuracy is set of 100% rated load.
3. Line regulation is measured from high line to low line with full load. 4. Load regulation is measured from 10% to 100% full load. 5. T Version Connection: JST B3P-VH / B4P-VH or equivalent.
6. S Version Connection: DECA MB332-381A or equivalent.
7. Typical efficiency at 230VAC and 100% load at 25℃.
8. Peak load 130% lasting < 10 seconds with a maximum duty cycle of 10% at nominal Line.
47 to 63Hz
0.3 to 0.5A
40A max. @230Vac, Cold Start @25℃
70uA Typical - 100uA max.
Input to output = 4000VAC
10ms typ. @115Vac
Short Circuit Protection
Over Voltage Protection(TVS)
110%-140% of Nominal Output Voltage
-25 ~ 70℃(with de-rating)
93% RH max. Non condensing
-T: 3.00x1.60x0.77inches (76.2x40.6x19.5mm)
-E: 2.53x1.74x0.80Inches (64.2x44.2x20.4mm)
-S: 3.00x1.60x0.77Inches (76.2x40.6x19.5mm)
55g, 60g(-T, -S), 110g(-E)
SAFETY AND EMC
Emissions and Immunity (Ed. 4.0)
EN55011 Class B, EN61000-3-2(3)
EN60601-1-2 2015, IEC 61000-4-2(3/4/5/6/8/11)
Safety Approved (Ed.3.1)
ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005/A1:2012&C1:2009/(R)2012&2010/(R)2012 CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-1:14, EN 60601-1: 2006+A11:2011+A1:2013, IEC 60601-1:2005+A1:2012
Typical at 25˚C, nominal line and 75% load, unless otherwise Specified
Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global supplier of switch mode power conversion products to the communications, computer, industrial, medical, consumer and lighting markets. We design and manufacture industry standard, RoHS compliant, DC-DC converters, AC-DC power supplies and LED power supplies. Our current offerings comprise over 3000 standard products including single & multiple output DC-DC converters from 1W to 700W , single & multiple output AC adapters from 5W to 150 W, open frame AC-DC power supplies from 5W to 1600W and LED power supplies from 16W to 150W. Cincon also offers modified standard and custom power conversion products. We're expert in the design and manufacture of power supplies engineered to customer requirements. Emphasis is placed on reliability, rapid prototyping and adherence to cost targets. Products are designed-for-manufacturability using the latest simulation techniques, test equipment and computer aided design tools. Our wholly owned, ISO 9001 & 14001 factories in Taiwan and China are outfitted with state-of-the art manufacturing equipment, including SMT pick-and-place assembly machinery. Quality and process control is insured using a variety of statistical sampling and analysis techniques throughout the manufacturing cycle. In addition, all products must pass a rigorous burn-in and fully automated final test before shipment. Our power supplies are engineered to meet worldwide safety standards. All AC-DC products and a variety of DC-DC products are UL listed or recognized; TUV approved and carry the CE mark. Cincon also certifies to other international safety standards, including PSE and CCC, on request. Products are also designed to meet the various international EMI standards.