* LED Driver Current up to 1400mA * Constant Current Output * Digital Address Lighting Interface (DALI) * DALI Dimming Range 1-100% * High Efficiency up to 95% * Continuous Short Circuit Protection * High Reliability * IP65 Protection (note7)
Cincon 50.4W 12v 24v 36v dc output Dali led DC/DC Dimmable Led Driver
Input Voltage Range
Output Operating Voltage
Output Rated Current
Output Rated Power
Ripple and Noise (max.) note2
Efficiency (TYPICAL) note 3
11 – 50 VDC
11 – 50 VDC
11 – 50 VDC
11 – 50 VDC
11 – 40 VDC
1. 3V<Vin-Vou <20Vdc to Keep Current Accuracy, Nominal Input Voltage: 36Vdc.
2. Ripple and Noise are Measured at Rated Current, Nominal Input and 33Vdc Output and 20MHz Bandwidth with a 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitor. 3. Measured at Rated Current, Nominal Input and 33Vdc output. 4. Acceptable Customer Modifications.
Input Surge Voltage (1second)
Under Voltage Lockout
Power Up: 8.1Vdc typ.
Power Down: 6.9Vdc typ.
Constant Current Accuracy (note 1)
Current Line Regulation (note 2)
Current Load Regulation (note 3)
Short Circuit Protection
Constant Current with Auto Recovery
Start up Time
Operating Ambient Temperature
-40 ~ 80℃ (see Derating Curve)
-55 ~ 125℃
Sea Level to 3000m
MTBF( MIL-HDBK-217F/25℃ )
Other: 1.60x0.93x0.40 Inches(40.6x23.5x10.1mm)
Output Current Range
(Hybrid Dimming) 1%-100%
SAFETY AND EMISSIONS
EN55022/EN55015 Class B
EN61547, EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1. 3V<Vin-Vout<20Vdc to keep current accuracy.
2. Current line regulation is measured from high line to low line.
3. Current load regulation is measured from high to low operating voltage.
4. Suffix "LW" to the model number with wire type.
5. Suffix "T" to the model number with terminal type and only meets IP20
Terminal: WAGO 250-108 or equivalent; wire range: 16~20 AWG.
6. Acceptable customer modifications.
7. IP65 for model: ALD-EXXX,ALD-EXXXLW.
IP64 for model: ALD-EXXXT.
All specifications are Typical at nominal line, full load and 25˚C unless otherwise noted
Cincon iDALI system
Cincon iDALI Lighting Control System
iDALI system is developed by Cincon Electronics, a public company and power supply expert in Taiwan. Cincon is also the pioneer of DALI lighting control in Taiwan and the first company to use app to master the whole DALI system.
The iDALI App is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Choose the iPhone App even if you use iPad.
Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global supplier of switch mode power conversion products to the communications, computer, industrial, medical, consumer and lighting markets. We design and manufacture industry standard, RoHS compliant, DC-DC converters, AC-DC power supplies and LED power supplies. Our current offerings comprise over 3000 standard products including single & multiple output DC-DC converters from 1W to 700W , single & multiple output AC adapters from 5W to 150 W, open frame AC-DC power supplies from 5W to 1600W and LED power supplies from 16W to 150W. Cincon also offers modified standard and custom power conversion products. We're expert in the design and manufacture of power supplies engineered to customer requirements. Emphasis is placed on reliability, rapid prototyping and adherence to cost targets. Products are designed-for-manufacturability using the latest simulation techniques, test equipment and computer aided design tools. Our wholly owned, ISO 9001 & 14001 factories in Taiwan and China are outfitted with state-of-the art manufacturing equipment, including SMT pick-and-place assembly machinery. Quality and process control is insured using a variety of statistical sampling and analysis techniques throughout the manufacturing cycle. In addition, all products must pass a rigorous burn-in and fully automated final test before shipment. Our power supplies are engineered to meet worldwide safety standards. All AC-DC products and a variety of DC-DC products are UL listed or recognized; TUV approved and carry the CE mark. Cincon also certifies to other international safety standards, including PSE and CCC, on request. Products are also designed to meet the various international EMI standards.